Have you ever faced HP Envy 4500 Driver printer get offline? If you have this printer and have ever faced the error, you must have felt helpless if it has not been resolved yet. We can assist you to fix any HP Printer Offline errors. Just relax and give us a call to assist you with the issue.
HP Envy 4500 printer goes offline due to issue with Ink cartridge, the wireless network or any system problem. You can easily resolve it by reinstalling the wireless router. Also reinstalling the printer driver would help to resolve the error.
Steps to Bring Online From HP Envy 4500 Driver Offline
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows operating system just by clicking the Start menu
- Now, right-click on the HP envy 4500 printer icon and then go to “See what’s printing” section
- Remove the check from the checkbox in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP Envy 4500 printer will become online and then you can start printing hassle-freely
- If it still doesn’t start, then simply Turn-Off your HP Envy 4500 printer from the switchboard and disconnect it from your computer
- Within a while reconnecting it again with your computer and turn it back ON.
- Finally, restart your computer; you will notice that your HP Envy 4500 printer will work perfectly well, without going to offline mode
Is your HP envy 4500 still giving you issues or Windows 10 Says Printer Is Offline or facing any other issues with your printer? Give our support line a call and let the experienced hands take over. We can resolve all software related errors of printers.