Unlike predecessor models, these days printers are able to print color and black & white documents and pictures with great quality due to usage of dual ink cartridges. Though, HP Inkjet Printers is also considering printer with various cartridges for long usage. This option comes handy when a large set of printing is required and daily refilling does not cost worth or time-efficient.
We can use a filled cartridge by choosing the option from properties. You can also connect HP Support for getting any kind of support or if you have any doubt or questions. The experts can guide you with all the steps for effortless resolution for any issues you may have with your printer.
Efficient Guidelines for HP Inkjet Printers – Printing with Black Ink Only (Windows)
Note: Before trying to change the print settings, one point you should remember that there should be full feature printer software installed on your computer to change this print setting.
- Go to the HP printer software application section and tap on “Print” button
- Now, choose your printer from the list of available printers
- After that, click the option that opens-up the “Printer Properties” dialog box
- On the ‘Properties’ window, click the Paper/Quality or Features tab, depending on your software
- To print using only the black ink cartridge, change one of the following settings depending on what shows onto the screen
- Click “Advanced”, tap “Print in Grayscale”, and then choose the option “Black Ink Only”
- Click the Black & White button
- To print high quality black & white documents or photos, change one of the following settings depending on what displays
- Click “Advanced”, click “Print in Grayscale”, and then opt for “Print in Grayscale” or “High-Quality Grayscale”
- Click Print in Grayscale, and then select High-Quality Grayscale
- After making successful changes in the print settings, you need to click “OK” and then tap “Print” to start the print job
- Doing this, the printer will print the documents or photos only in black ink
Dial HP Support Number 1-888-266-9189 for Instant Help
Is your HP Printer offline on windows 10 or you are facing any other issues with your printer? Give our support line a call and let the experienced hands take over. We can resolve all software related errors of printers.